FC Exchange Money Transfer
Are FC Exchange reliable?
FC Exchange account opening is quick, easy and should take no more than a few minutes. Depending on the currency required and banking cut-off times, you can purchase your currency and have it transferred to it’s destination on the same days. FC Exchange can also fix your exchange rates for up to 24 months, protecting your funds against adverse market movements.
FC Exchange now offers Pingit, a quick and easy-to-use mobile payments service that allows clients to transfer funds of up to £10,000 a day directly to FC Exchange using their smart phone.
What’s not so good?
FC Exchange deal with all major currencies but due to banking restrictions do not deal with all currencies.
What is FC Exchange Customer service like?
Efficient is one word, from opening an account you will be assigned an account manager, if you are not happy a senior manager is always available to assist and the senior management team are always there to offer ways to save businesses money.
What is the Fee structure
If you are transferring over £1000 then you will not be charged, if you transfer under then there is a £10 standard charge.
Can I trust FC Exchange with my money?
FC Exchange hold consumer and business funds in a separate client account making sure your funds are protected at all times. In addition they are authorised and registered by the FSA.
Additional benefits and Services
- Safe, speedy and smooth international money transfers
- Easy sign up
- Range of tools and currency products to protect you against market uncertainty
- Dedicated broker who’ll keep you updated and informed on relevant market activities and currency movements
- Confirmation of transfer report on all outbound transfers
Money Transfer Accounts
Money Transfer Account Features
Money Transfer Categories
- Buying Property Overseas
- Hedging Strategies
- Managing Currency Exposure
- One-off International Payments
- Pay overseas suppliers for Importing
- Paying deposit on property overseas
- Paying Employees Overseas
- Paying for Overseas Investments
- Paying Pension Overseas
- Receive foreign currency for export
Money Transfer Benefits
- HM Revenue & Customs Regulated
- Money Transfer by BACS
- Money Transfer by Direct Debit
- Money Transfer by Standing Order
- No Commission Charges
- No Transfer Costs over 5k
- Online Access
- Online Bill Payments
- Rate Watch
- Separate Client Account
- Set Up Standing Orders: