AFEX Money Transfer
Are AFEX reliable?
AFEX offers a comprehensive range of international payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools and designated corporate account managers. AFEX can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution
AFEX brings reliability and value to all its commercial and personal client transactions. Since 2003, the company has expanded rapidly, with a ten-fold increase in its UK business, expansion to the east coast of America, and new operations in Australia, New Zealand, and Sweden, as well as further expansion planned in the next months into Asia and Europe. AFEX is the fastest growing top-tier independent commercial foreign exchange provider in each of the markets in which it operates.
What’s not so good?
AFEX deal with all major currencies but due to banking restrictions do not deal with all currencies.
What is AFEX Customer service like?
Efficient is one word, from opening an account you will be assigned an account manager, if you are not happy a senior manager is always available to assist and the senior management team are always there to offer ways to save businesses money.
What is the Fee structure
If you are transferring it depends on the number, size and destination of your payments, if you transfer under then any bank charges may be payable.
Can I trust AFEX with my money?
AFEX hold consumer and business funds in a separate client account making sure your funds are protected at all times. In addition they are authorised and registered by the FSA.
Additional benefits and Services
- 24/7 access to global trading
- Live currency rates
- Online spot and forward transactions
- Multiple levels of security
- Pay beneficiaries by wire, CHAPES, BACS, or draft.
- Choose from several different settlement methods including wire, CHAPS, BACS, cheque and multiple settlement accounts through direct debit.
- Multi user options with separate approval levels
- Daily market updates
- Access to detailed transaction history
Money Transfer Accounts
Money Transfer Account Features
Money Transfer Categories
- Buying Property Overseas
- Hedging Strategies
- Managing Currency Exposure
- One-off International Payments
- Pay overseas suppliers for Importing
- Paying deposit on property overseas
- Paying Employees Overseas
- Paying for Overseas Investments
- Paying Pension Overseas
- Receive foreign currency for export
Money Transfer Benefits
- HM Revenue & Customs Regulated
- Money Transfer by BACS
- Money Transfer by Direct Debit
- Money Transfer by Standing Order
- No Commission Charges
- Online Access
- Separate Client Account
- Set Up Standing Orders: